Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"Gummy Smile"- Written by: L. Vasquez

I’d give you the moon and the stars
So you could hold them in your palm
Because compared to you they are very small
You outshine the sun with your
gummy smile
Your laughter resounds in my mind like a sweet melody
There is no telling me otherwise- you are my
light
You are the essence of what feels good
My heart flutters when your big eyes glimmer
You make me so proud
You are the fruit of my womb, innocence so pure


I catch myself smiling so hard when I talk about you
You make me laugh so hard sometimes I can hardly breathe from your crazy antics
You’re mamas everything and from your birth I knew;
my greatest gift this year, would be you.

8months old and I can’t believe it, my little girl is growing up so fast…

Psst.
Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is my baby’s first tooth. Lol.
-Me

No comments: