Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crazy Dream

It’s me and Rosa on a crowded elevator on the top floor
Everyone gets in, and there is some guy surrounded by a bunch of other guys; he reminded me of Diddy for some reason
We start going down and then the elevator cable breaks and we are falling
Everyone looks around at each other knowing that when this finally hits the bottom, we’re not going to make it
A vision of a black colored wall with red brick keeps popping in my face as I hold on to the side of the elevator
I don’t remember much of what the inside of it looked like; I just remember it being dark
We hit the bottom and then I see myself standing there with Rosa
We’re both looking around confused
No one can see us standing there; our souls are wandering around the lobby floor in like a daze
We start to run from these three people dressed in black
We somehow make it back to a condo or apt
I start to wonder where my daughter and husband are
There was some other girl in the apt, I tried to talk to her and scream to see if she could hear me
Nothing; she passes through me-literally
I look in the next room and I see D’angelo; Rosa’s son laying across the bed
My vision blurs back and forth
I see him talking to her as she caresses his face; then I see him just laying there talking to no one
The thought of my daughter being able to see me pops in my head
I become overwhelmed with excitement and anxiousness
My heart starts racing and then I wake up

- That dream was so surreal. I am left wondering what it all means. I woke up scared and confused with tears streaming from my face. I looked over at my husband sleeping next to me, and thanked god that it was a dream. I got up and walked to my daughters’ room; she curled up in her crib. I don’t know what you were trying to tell me, but it must have been something important. I know everybody dreams- it’s just a matter of being able to remember them, but I rarely remember any dreams. I only remember symbolic dreams when I am being sent a message or warning. I don’t know if anyone else takes their dreams seriously, but I do. I don’t know what dying and not being able to see my family means…has my mind kind of messed up. Its bananas… I keep telling myself that it’s just a dream, but it's more then that.

Im out…just had to jot it down before I forgot it.


keepitFUNKY(c)'gia

No comments: