Friday, July 31, 2009

"Amazing"- Written by: L. Vasquez

There’s a new glimmer in your eyes when you look at me
Each smile shines brighter and each laugh resounds in my mind longer

You read faces and react to what you now perceive to be the proper response
You laugh a little harder and I can tell its cause you really are tickled pink
Its not a fake laugh to appease, you do so when you please
I think its funny how you have your own walk with an attitude
A little less then 3 ft tall but your walk is your own
Lil miss thang walks around like she’s full grown
Can’t help but smile baby, cause that’s all You
Fearless and outspoken;on the brink of talking full sentences, how exciting
I cant wait to exchange words with you; get a glimpse of what goes on in your mind box
Its already so much fun when you try and sing along, and imitate hand gestures
I don’t think any lecture could have ever prepared me for this fun phase
Simply amazing


keepitFUNKY(c)
'gia

1 comment: