Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button




Seriously, WOW this is going to be a timeless classic. This movie is a great one; keeps you interested and wondering what is going to happen next. The idea of being born “backwards”…crazy…I don’t cry during movies and it got me twice Lol. You see this man grow up and learn things about life with a different perspective then anyone else…I don’t want to spoil it, It is a must see. No lie, you will not regret it. You might learn something ;)

2 comments:

Jervis said...

wow,who knew that he would be a baby again,smh. great movie, i agree.

KeepitFUNKY said...

Like I knew he would get younger but I didnt think he would go all the way back like that, that was bananas! I was like aw...It got to me cause I looked at my daughter and I couldnt imagine having her and reverting back to a child and missing out on her getting older.