Friday, November 16, 2007

18 Weeks and counting

Today marks the 4 1/2 month mark for me. So I was at my moms last night and we were joking around and what not. Trying to figure out how she was going to get to my doctors visit so that she could be there for my sonogram. We find out what the sex of the baby is on the 29th of this month. The anticipation is killing me lol. I am almost 5 months, wow- I thought the day would never come. It started off so slow. As soon as I hit the 3 months mark it has been going by so fast.

This is the half way mark right? OMG!!! The next few months I think are going to go by quick. Why? Well Im scared to death about delivering this little bundle of joy and things go by faster when I am hesitant. Wowzers.

DELIVERY::::

What is the whole excitement about the experience. This baby is going to some how, some way come out of your stuff...oh the pain..lmao..i cant wait! (To hold her that is..:)

No comments: